[Spambayes] Deleted Emails Aren't showing up in "Junk E-Mail Folder"

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 2 02:25:36 CEST 2005

> I deleted the "Junk Suspects" folder. SpamBayes seems to
> be working: it deletes things. But I don't know where they're
> going:

Most likely, to the original "Junk Suspects"/"Junk E-mail" folders.  Check
your Deleted Items folder - if you haven't emptied it, then those folders
will be in it, collecting mail.  You can just move them out of there, or you
can empty the Deleted Items folder, and set SpamBayes to use your new ones;
it doesn't matter which.

> Maybe SpamBayes wants to create those folders itself?

Nope.

> Do I need to uninstall and start over?

Nope.