[Spambayes] retrieving a deleted spam e-mail

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 2 02:27:54 CEST 2005

> I accidentally deleted a very important message
> that went to spam.  Can you help me?

What do you mean by "deleted"?  If the message is still in your spam folder,
then simply select it and click the "Recover from spam" button.

If you deleted it from your spam folder, then check to see if it's in the
Deleted Items folder.  If so, just move it out of there.

If you deleted it from your spam folder, then emptied the Deleted Items
folder (or shift-deleted to do a permanent delete) then it's not recoverable
from within Outlook.  I believe that as long as you haven't compressed the
store, and it's a local PST file, you can use various utilities to recovered
deleted mail, but this isn't something we can help you with here.

=Tony.Meyer