[Spambayes] filter misclassification

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 2 02:30:56 CEST 2005

> I obtained the following clues to understand why the filter
> misclassifies mails from a particular source. Despite training
> such messages as "ham", the Ham score is shown as "0". Kindly
> let me know how to force such a message to be treated as "Ham".
[...]
> Combined Score: 50% (0.5)
[...]
> # ham trained on: 0
> # spam trained on: 0

How did you obtain this list?  It shows the clues for an empty database
(i.e. you haven't trained any mail).  The clue list will always be empty in
this case, and all mail will score 0.5.  I presume this isn't the database
that you're using, though, so this was a problem in obtaining the clues
list.