[Spambayes] Remove

Harold Vandeventer Harold.Vandeventer at dpra.com
Mon May 2 21:03:55 CEST 2005

This isn't a reply regarding your need to remove the SB folder, but
rather a suggestion that you continue to use SB.

We, too, recently installed an anti-SPAM appliance.  Although the claims
from the vendor are for very high success rates and very low false
positives, I continue to receive 20 to 30 SPAM messages each day.
That's better than the 100/day previously being received, but FAR from
the statistical level I thought I was expecting.

Harold Vandeventer

Network Administrator

DPRA Incorporated

200 Research Dr