[Spambayes] Windows 2003 Server SP1 breaks Outlook Plugin?

Sean Covel seanecovel at comcast.net
Fri May 6 17:01:06 CEST 2005

I Emailed the Python Win32 Extensions project asking if they were aware
of any issues with 2003 Server SP1, and sent them the debugging output I
had collected.

It would be good if the SpamBayes developers could also contact them to
see if there is anything that needs to be done to fix the situation.

Sean