[Spambayes] SPAM-LOW: Re: Windows 2003 Server SP1 breaks Outlook Plugin?

Scott Whigham scott at whigham.org
Sat May 7 15:00:29 CEST 2005

Hmmm - I'm a developer too (.NET/C#). It's probably pretty far fetched to
think that having Visual Studio 2003 EA installed makes any difference; I
mention it only because you said the Python guys' Spambayes is working fine.

Here's a list of my dev software:

Windows 2003 SP1
-- Visual Studio 2003 Ent Arch
-- Office 2003 Pro
-- SQL Server 2000 SP3a

I doubt it matters but I wonder if Sean has any of these installed and
whether they contribute/cause problems