[Spambayes] does not work with all accounts

Steven N. Shapse, Ph.D. shapse at earthlink.net
Sat May 7 23:41:14 CEST 2005

Just set up spambayes. It works fine with Earthlink, but not with another account I have with magalinc.org. When I change the incoming server to localhost, (or the machine's name) it keeps asking me for a password and user name. It does not do this with Earthlink.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Steven N. Shapse, Ph.D.
145 Lincoln Road
Lincoln, MA 01773
781-259-0283

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.