[Spambayes] Unable to retrieve spambayes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 9 08:33:25 CEST 2005

> In Outlook, my spambayes icons appear, but not working.
> I've tried troubleshooting, but spambayes add-in not

The troubleshooting guide (normally accessible from the SpamBayes toolbar,
installed in the docs folder in the folder you installed SpamBayes into, or
available online) describes how to troubleshoot common toolbar problems:

<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/Outloo
k2000/docs/troubleshooting.html?rev=HEAD>

If those don't work, then please send us a copy of your log file (the
troubleshooting guide explains where to find the log file), which should
contain the additional information necessary for us to figure out what is
going wrong.