[Spambayes] Help

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue May 10 04:29:34 CEST 2005

> I do not see any place that mentions "view filter active".

>From <http://spambayes.org/faq.html#some-of-my-mail-is-going-missing>:

"""
Sometimes mail is in the Inbox (or another folder), but not visible. This,
too, isn't SpamBayes's doing. You can set Outlook up to only show a subset
of the messages in the folder, with a "View Filter".
"""

To manage view filters, you select the folder in question, then choose
View->Current View->Customize Current View.  Next to Filter, it should say
"Off".  If you click Filter, you can change the settings.

If there aren't are view filters set, then you should check to see whether
SpamBayes is actually filtering these messages.  An entry is written to the
SpamBayes log file each time a message is filtered.  You can view the log
file by doing SpamBayes->SpamBayes Manager->Advanced->Diagnostics->View Log.
If a log entry isn't written for the message, then SpamBayes isn't seeing
it.

=Tony.Meyer