[Spambayes] Support tracker ID # 1179651 and 1192148

Marc Erickson marc.erickson at shaw.ca
Wed May 11 06:30:50 CEST 2005

Any chance of a resolution to this one?

[ 1192148 ] Outlook 2000 crashes 1179651
You may monitor this Tracker item after you login (register an account, if
you do not already have one)
Submitted By:
Marc Erickson - marcerickson 	Date Submitted:
2005-04-28 19:50
Last Updated By:
marcerickson - Attachment added	Date Last Updated:
2005-04-28 19:54
Number of Comments:
0	Number of Attachments:
2
Category: (?)
Install Problem (example)	Group: (?)
None
Assigned To: (?)
Nobody/Anonymous	Priority: (?)
5
Outlook 2000 crashes 1179651
This is an addendum to report 1179651. Using the
multiple user installation procedure doesn't help. The
Oulook is Outlook 2000. According to the Microsoft
Error Report, the file responsible for crashing
outlook.exe is OUTLLIB.DLL. Renaming it and
reinstalling Office 2000 overtop of the existing Office
2000 installation so that a fresh copy of OUTLLIB.DLL is
installed doesn't work. Microsoft Error Reporting
appcompat.txt [on support website].

[ 1179651 ] SpamBayes crashes Outlook on WinXP
You may monitor this Tracker item after you login (register an account, if
you do not already have one)
Submitted By:
Marc Erickson - marcerickson 	Date Submitted:
2005-04-08 23:37
Last Updated By:
anadelonbrin - Comment added	Date Last Updated:
2005-04-21 00:14
Number of Comments:
4	Number of Attachments:
0
Category: (?)
Install Problem (example)	Group: (?)
v1.0 (example)
Assigned To: (?)
Tony Meyer	Priority: (?)
5
SpamBayes crashes Outlook on WinXP
SpamBayes appears to be working on one user profile on
this computer. Ken's configuration was done after the
installation and it's classified at least one email.
There was no SpamBayes button showing on the Outlook
toolbar when I logged Ken off and logged Sandy on so I
reinstalled SpamBayes. I was never able to configure
Sandy - I got the configuration wizard a couple of
times and it froze during the wizard's configuration
attempt - I had to kill Outlook with Task Manager. If
I uninstall SpamBayes Outlook works on both profiles -
if I reinstall it Ken's Outlook works fine and Sandy's
Outlook crashes in the middle of receiving mail. MS
crash log follows.

TIA,
Marc

<CRASHFILE POSTING SNIPPED>