[Spambayes] Outlook 2003 Add-in Issue

tim.p.sullivan@aspireto.com tim.p.sullivan at aspireto.com
Thu May 12 18:08:03 CEST 2005

Let me first say that I truly admire SpamBayes and congratulate you on truly
beating Microsoft.
I'm having a perplexing issue with my Outlook 2003 client not keeping a
checkmark in front of the SpamBayes Add-in when I do the following below. I
have uninstalled SpamBayes and reinstalled the 1.0.4 release and Outlook
still will not keep the SpamBayes Add-in checkmark. I checked your FAQs and
did not see this issue addressed. Any recommendations?
Thank you very much.

Add or remove an add-in

 <javascript:AlterAllDivs('block');> Show AllShow All
 <javascript:AlterAllDivs('none');> Hide AllHide All

Do either of the following:

 <javascript:ToggleDiv('divExpCollAsst_1')> HideAdd or remove a COM add-in

1.	On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Other tab.

2.	Click Advanced Options, and then click COM Add-Ins.

3.	Do any of the following:

*	To enable an add-in, select the check box next to the add-in.

*
If the COM add-in you want is not listed, you need to add it to the Add-ins
available list. Click Add, click the add-in (.exe or .dll file) you want,
and then click OK.

*	To disable an add-in, clear the check box next to the add-in.

*
To remove an add-in, clear the check box next to the add-in you want to
remove, and then click Remove.

Tim Sullivan
Customer Value Creator
ASPIRE