[Spambayes] [Spambayes] (no subject)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri May 13 05:13:45 CEST 2005

> I just installed on Windows 2000 PC but when I start Outlook
> 2000  a Message saying to reconfig using the Manager. However
> the manager is not visible on the tool bar nor can I get it
> from the programs folder.

Do you mean that the SpamBayes toolbar isn't visible?  (If it is, then the
Manager is accessible by clicking the SpamBayes button).  If that's the
case, then please try the steps in the troubleshooting guide for fixing the
toolbar.

[...]
> WARNING: Unexpected MAPI error opening folder
> Exception 0x80004005 (Unspecified error): Unspecified error

Something (Outlook can't tell what) is going wrong when SpamBayes/Outlook
tries to access the folders you've selected.  Reconfiguring would be the
best idea.  You may wish to also run scanpst (Inbox Repair Wizard) over any
local pst files, and do a Detect and Repair in Outlook.

=Tony.Meyer