[Spambayes] Using Spambayes Outlook plugin with french translation

Mario Lavigne stinkymario at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 15:14:57 CEST 2005

Hi!

I've been trying to use Spambayes (Outlook Plugin, mostly) with a french
translation for days, with the source release or the binary release.

Here's my setup

Windows 2000 Pro FR SP2
Outlook XP FR SP2

I can see the dialog.rc for the french translation in the
spambayes\languages\fr\ressources but I can't use it in Outlook, even if I
change the english dialogs to french.

In the readmedev.txt, it says that changing the os language should make it
work (it's already in french) or "Get the '[globals] language' SpamBayes
option to a list of the preferred language(s)."

What am I doing wrong?

Mario Lavigne