[Spambayes] Out of Office AutoReply: 4, 8 Mill. Osteuropaeer durch Fischer-Volmer Erlass

Winiger Caroline Caroline.Winiger at ch.kuoni.com
Sun May 15 14:03:33 CEST 2005

Dear business partner,
Thank you for your e-mail. I'm out of the office and will be back on June 1st, 2005. I will not read your e-mail during this time. Please take note that your e-mail has not been forwarded.
For all matters please contact Mrs Astrid Kemmerich (Phone +41 1 325 23 54).
Best regards,

Caroline Winiger
Reservation Department

Kuoni Travel Ltd. Incoming Services
Ueberlandstrasse 360
CH-8051 Zürich / Switzerland
Phone: +41 1 325 22 65
Fax: +41 1 325 23 40
mailto: caroline.winiger at ch.kuoni.com
http://www.kuoni-incoming.com
I am out of office on 05.11.2004. For all matters, please contact Astrid Kemmerich 0041 1 325 23 54. Your mail has not been forwarded.