[Spambayes] [pywin32-bugs] Re: Any updates on Spambayes working on Windows Server 2003 SP1?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue May 17 07:36:45 CEST 2005

I was testing Python 2.3 previously.  I just tried 2.4 (using MFC71.dll
7.10.3077.0), and still can't see any problem.  Note that MFC71.dll was not
on my machine, even after installing SP1 and Office 2003.  I just grabbed
7.10.3077.0 from my starship site.

I'm afraid my next suggestion is that if you have MSVC7, you build a debug
Python and pywin32.  I can assist you with that.

Mark