[Spambayes] Du wirst ausspioniert ....!

SurfControl Product Support US SurfSupportUS at SurfControl.com
Wed May 18 18:03:37 CEST 2005

Automated E-Mail Response

Thank you for writing to SurfControl Technical Support.  Answering your
question is  important to us, so we have created this response to let
you know that we have received your  request and how we will handle your
problem.

We will respond to your request within 1-2 business days. If you have an
urgent problem, it  would be best to contact us by phone to speak to a
Technical Support Representative  personally. Telephone contact
information is at the bottom of this message.

You may also want to visit the Technical Support section of our homepage
to find an answer  to many common questions.  You can go to
http://www.surfcontrol.com and follow the Support  links, or go directly
to the following url:

http://www.surfcontrol.com/support/

From this site you will have access to a list of Top Issues, Searchable
Knowledgebase,  Submit-A-Site as well as contact information and hours
of support.

We are constantly adding new information to our Knowledgebase, if you
haven't searched for  your current issues we recommend doing so.

If your technical question is in regard to CyberPatrol then you will
need to submit your  request to CyberPatrol technical support at
cptechsupport at surfcontrol.com or by phone at  (508) 870-7200.

For information regarding pricing or licensing information you will need
to contact  SurfControl sales at sales.us at surfcontrol.com or by phone at
(800) 828-2608.

Thank you for your interest in SurfControl.

The Technical Support Staff

* * * * * * * * * *

SurfControl Technical Support       Email: surfsupportus at surfcontrol.com
           Tel: (831) 440-2700
WWW:  http://www.surfcontrol.com    Fax: (831) 440-2565
SurfControl - the World's #1 Web & Email Filtering Company

Get the latest news on SurfControl and our products,
subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, SurfAdvisory at:
http://www.surfcontrol.com/resources/surfadvisory/surfadvisory_signup.aspx

email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
or omitted to  be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you believe that you have received this email in error,
please contact the sender.
SurfControl Inc.
5550 Scotts Valley Drive
Scotts Valley, California 95066