[Spambayes] I need your help!

Jack Cashman jcashman at columbus.rr.com
Wed May 18 22:27:34 CEST 2005

I downloaded SpamBayes yesterday for my computer which is using Windows XP Home Edition, using Outlook Express as my email service.  Everything on my computer EXCEPT Outlook Express, access to the internet, and the My Documents files are frozen up on my computer.  I can't even get into my Control Panel to do a Add or Remove software, so I have no idea what to do next.

Last night, I received a message from a Tony Meyer, telling me to look for the icon in the lower right corner of the screen, near the clock, but it is NOT there.  I need to get your software deleted from my machine, but don't know how to proceed.  Can someone there please give me a hand?

Jack Cashman
614-890-2491