[Spambayes] IMAP Problem

Peter-Jan Deweirdt Peter-Jan.Deweirdt at punchnetservices.net
Fri May 20 13:01:38 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've been working with Spambays for already quite a while and I was very
happy with it. My old configuration was that I was connected to a exchange
server and then spambayes was very happy.

Right now I had to make a new setup and it seems to be that spambayes does
not want to filter at all my SPAM mails. Let me explain what I did.

I installed a IMAP configuration were my messages are arriving.

Then I created a Personal Folder were I keep all my messages in.

Because all my messages are arriving in my IMAP folder I had to create a
rule that it was sending it to my INBOX from my Personal Folder.

I configured then spambays that it should look for incoming message to my
INBOX of IMAP and Personal Folder

Do you have a idea what the problem could be? I've attached the INI file
from spambayes

Kind Regards

Peter-Jan Deweirdt

Software Team Leader

Tel +32 56 239 444

Fax +32 56 239 400

Please visit us @  <http://www.advantra.com> www.advantra.com

Free Voice Over IP with Skype.

My UID is: pjdeweirdt

CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:

The information contained in this e-mail message may contain privileged or
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient or
the person responsible to deliver the foregoing to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or duplication of the
foregoing is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, kindly immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your
system.