[Spambayes] Unable to download zipped copy of Spambayes from any ofyour sites

Seth Goodman sethg at GoodmanAssociates.com
Fri May 20 19:52:45 CEST 2005

I just tested this and the download from SourceForge works properly using
Firefox without resorting to the trick you mentioned.  I downloaded both the
.zip and the .exe and was able to open the .zip with no errors.  My setup is
Windows2K SP4 with Firefox 1.04.

I don't recall having any SourceForge download problems with earlier version
of Firefox, though I can't definitely say I have done it.  So we can't tell
if this is a Firefox pre-1.04 version problem or a Firefox on WinXP
(guessing from Jacob's screen shot) problem.  At any rate, it's worth a try
with Firefox 1.04, if you aren't already using it.  I don't have any WinXP
machines here, so I can't test this.  If Firefox 1.04 has this problem on
WinXP but not on Win2K, that's probably worth a Firefox bug report.

Seth