[Spambayes] Disappearing act ...

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 23 01:25:53 CEST 2005

> I dwnloaded SpamBayes ... to be used in Otlk Expr ...
> after several 'boots', and setting setup preferences,
> Prgm icon only appears on Outlook, NOT Otlk Expr. , and
> eM NOT filtered.

Did you install for Outlook Express, or Outlook?  If the installer detects
Outlook installed on the machine, then it will default to installing the
Outlook plug-in, and you will have to manually change this to install for
Outlook Express.

Did you read the README that the installer offers once it's finished?  It
explains how to configure SpamBayes and your mailer (Outlook Express).  Did
you do this configuration?

=Tony.Meyer