[Spambayes] IMAP Problem

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 23 04:58:22 CEST 2005

> My old configuration was that I was connected to a exchange
> server and then spambayes was very happy.
>
> Right now I had to make a new setup and it seems to be that
> spambayes does not want to filter at all my SPAM mails.

So SpamBayes seems to be working (the toolbar works) but nothing is
filtered?

> I installed a IMAP configuration were my messages are arriving.
> Then I created a Personal Folder were I keep all my messages in.
> Because all my messages are arriving in my IMAP folder I had to
> create a rule that it was sending it to my INBOX from my Personal
> Folder.
> I configured then spambays that it should look for incoming message
> to my INBOX of IMAP and Personal Folder

Could you take a look (or send to us) your log file?  The troubleshooting
guide explains where to find it.  It should have information about what is
going wrong, if something is.  A message is written to the log for each
email that SpamBayes 'sees', so if there aren't any errors in it, you should
check to see whether SpamBayes is 'seeing' any new mail.