[Spambayes] (no subject)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue May 24 00:59:06 CEST 2005

> Thank you so much for sending me the configuration
> instructions. I'm up and training now.

No worries & good to hear.

> Your instructions were so much easier to follow than those
> that came with the program.

The hope was that we would manage to finish the configuration wizard for
sb_server users before now, which would make the experience fairly painless
(it would pretty much do everything for you).  Unfortunately, it's still not
complete (I still have hopes of finishing it before 1.1 is done).

For now, I really should at least update the FAQ to include my instructions
- that would at least save me posting them here again and again.