[Spambayes] Fw: Auto-response for your message to the "Spambayes" mailing list

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue May 24 07:46:53 CEST 2005

> As I recall, OE has very limited header-based filter
> capability (subject, recipient, maybe sender).  Make sure you
> have the notate_subject option set in your sb_server or
> sb_imapfilter setup.

Bill: have you tried looking at the FAQ entry that covers setting up Outlook
Express?  I've updated it to include setting up mail rules.  It could be
worth reading it to check that you've done everything that it outlines, or
just following the steps outlined there, to check that everything is done.

<http://spambayes.org/faq.html#how-do-i-set-up-spambayes-and-outlook-express

=Tony.Meyer