[Spambayes] Query: Reviewing trained messages

Robert Lantin trevlantin at fairlift.com
Wed May 25 05:25:19 CEST 2005

Thanks for your reply. I was able to use "Find Message" to (re)train any
previously-trained messages. However I did change the cache no. of days from
7 to 10 as I sometimes leave a number of messages unread.

-Trev

"One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes;
one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever."
[Chinese proverb]