[Spambayes] [spambayes-dev] ham goes not left to theoriginalfolder - Outlook2003

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu May 26 03:09:48 CEST 2005

> Here the log-part from this action ...
[...]
> Unable to determine source folder for message 'RE: [Spambayes]
> [spambayes-dev] ham goes not left to the originalfolder -
> Outlook2003' - restoring to Inbox
[...]
> Or maybe i can olso help - i can programm vis c, vis basic, c
> also.......
> But at first i will wait what you are think about the
> logs....because i
> would need a lot of time to feel good in the sources :)

If you were willing to run from source and try a few changes, that would
greatly help.  If you can run from source, then the code we are interested
in is the GetRememberedFolder() method in msgstore.py.

ISTM that to get the function to return None (which will print out the
message that was in your log) without also printing a "Error locating origin
of message" message the GetFolder() method has to return None.  It gets
called with either the folder id from the message, or the folder id from the
messageinfo database.  It would help to know which one it is (I suspect the
latter, and something is going wrong with storing it in the messageinfo
database).

Could you add a

            print "MAPI", folder_id

line before the first call to self.msgstore.GetFolder() in the
GetRememberedFolder() method, and a

                print "msgdb", self.original_folder

line before the second call and see what gets printed to the log?

=Tony.Meyer