[Spambayes] a new idea .... Spam filtering perhand with deleteoption also !?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu May 26 03:12:01 CEST 2005

> No - as default if i delte a mail in imap - it goes to "trash" folder
>
> So now - it would be nice if i can only delete all spam-mails
> from folder "trash"

So you don't want to filter the Trash folder (i.e. you don't want to
reclassify the messages, or move any of them), just delete those that have
already been marked as spam.

Why not just permanently delete the messages rather than moving them to the
Trash folder?  Why not just empty the Trash folder?  There's nothing in
there you want to keep, right?  (Otherwise, why would they be in the trash?)

=Tony.Meyer