[Spambayes] Problem reviewing emails

KD5NWA kd5nwa at cox.net
Fri May 27 14:29:02 CEST 2005

Ever since I switched over to V1.04 I'm having a problem classifying my
mail. What happens is that email's that are Spam are classified as good,
but when you go to the review screen the email's are not there, so after a
few days the database is worthless.

I end up deleting the databases (all of them) and starting again, I just
did it yesterday, and I'm starting to notice that some mail that I receive
do not show up on the review screen, so it's going to get corrupted again.
I have deleted all databases and started learning three times now.

I was running before just fine, it started when I upgraded from 1.03 to 1.04

I'm running the following;

XP with SP2 and all the critical patches
SpamBayes V1.04
using ports 510 and 511
Eudora 6.21
I have three email accounts from two ISP's, both are set in Spambayes.
All three email accounts are set to read from "localhost"
SpamBayes is set to not automatically train, and to not suppress catching
of bulk email's
SpamBayes is set to harvest the email adresses.
I'm running the Microsoft firewall

I'm new to the list so I don't know if this is old news, I looked at the
archives and I discouraged by the amount of mail to look through.

Cecil Bayona
KD5NWA
www.qrpradio.com

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you
with experience.'