[Spambayes] SpamBayes for Outlook 2000 over IMAP?

Christian Gilbert cjg.groups at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:23:02 CEST 2005

Tony,

Thank you, thank you, *thank you* for your help.  Ack, I think I have
it watching the wrong Inbox!  Your reply gives me many new things to
try.  I appreciate your help.

And the 1.0.4 Windows source .ZIP, as downloaded by IE 6 SP1 from the
Arizona mirror, wouldn't uncompress on WinZip8 or an older version of
WinRAR on two different machines.  Knowing me, I was probably trying
to unzip the .EXE or something.  Thanks again.
-
CG