[Spambayes] Need help

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 30 03:09:27 CEST 2005

> When I click on the 'Delete as spam' or the 'recover from
> spam' buttons in the toolbar, it seems to update its rules
> but does not move the mail into my junk mail folder or the
> inbox folder.

Please send us a copy of your log file (the troubleshooting guide explains
where to find the log).

If the log has errors that mention "DBRUN_RECOVERY", then that means that
your database has become corrupted.  The only way to fix this is to retrain
from scratch (tick the "rebuild entire database" box from the Training tab).