[Spambayes] Spam Byaes and Outlook Express

Scott Goverman goverman at san.rr.com
Tue May 31 05:40:06 CEST 2005

I use both Outlook 2000 and Outlook Express 6.  I recently installed Spam Bayes and ticked both boxes on the installation (so I could use it with both programs).  Spam Bayes appears to be working with Outlook so far.  But with Outlook Express I do not think so.  I followed the instructions on configuring it, and set up my message rules the way it says to.  When I tried a test by e-mailing myself, the message went into my normal inbox, not into the "possible junk" folder I created.  Can you provide any guidance on how to get it to work with OE?

Thanks,

Scott Goverman
goverman at san.rr.com