[Spambayes] Out of Office AutoReply: approved information

Willis, Miles (CPT) Miles.Willis at thompsons.co.za
Tue May 31 14:02:32 CEST 2005

Hi

Thank you for your email.  I am out of the office and will be back tomorrow.

Please contact our Reservations Manager, Helen Harvey, on (021) 408 9532
should you require immediate assistance.

Yours sincerely

Miles Willis
General Manager
Thompsons Tours
Cape Town

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the
official business of Cullinan Holdings Limited is proprietary to the company. It
is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. Cullinan Holdings
Limited does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those
of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of Cullinan Holdings Limited.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorized recipient. Please
notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not
read, disclose or use the content in any way.Cullinan Holdings Limited can not
assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that it
is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.