[Spambayes] spambayes not loading

gabriela@babeland.com gabriela at babeland.com
Tue Nov 1 01:34:52 CET 2005

Hi!!

I have been reading the spambayes documentation and I don't find what is the
problem. I installed spambayes on a suse machine where I already have getmail
and otrs. It is supposed that getmail fetch the mails and send them to different
otrs queues. I want to configure spambayes in the middle to filter spam...

I have spambayes 1.1a1. When I run sb_server.py in verbose mode says:

placing 1130460062-2 in corpus cache
Flushing 1130459737 from corpus cache

and it refuses to connect to the localhost:8880 for configuration. Whatever idea
can be helpfull.

Thanks,
Gabriela