[Spambayes] Spambayes

Passial, Jennifer jennifer.passial at pc-ware.nl
Wed Nov 2 09:43:21 CET 2005

Goodmorning,

We  have searched on your site because we are interested in your product
but we can not find any link where they can tell me something about a
price. It is about Spambayes. We are a reseller and we have a lot of
clients all over the Benelux. Can you please send me a price (reseller)
list so we can offer your product to our clients.

I look forward to your fast reply!

Kind regards,

PC-WARE Information Technologies BV

Jennifer Passial

Backoffice Medewerker

Gyroscoopweg 80

1042 AC Amsterdam

* E-mail:            jennifer.passial at pc-ware.nl
<mailto:jennifer.passial at pc-ware.nl>
* Phone:            +31 20 711 48 00

* Phone direct:   +31 20 711 48 34
* Fax:                +31 20 613 81 16

* Website:          www.pc-ware.nl

----------------------------

The information transmitted in this email is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Use of
this information by others than the addressee and those entitled to this
information is prohibited. Disclosure, publication, distribution and/or
supplying of this information to third parties, is not allowed. In case
you are not entitled to take notice of the information in this message
please notify the sender and delete the message. PC-Ware Information
Technologies BV is neither liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for
any delay in its receipt. PC-Ware Information Technologies BV cannot be
held responsible for any damage resulting from accepting this email. No
rights can be derived from this message. On this email the general
conditions of PC-Ware Information Technologies BV apply.