[Spambayes] Thank you for a great product

Martin Weiser mweiser at yzer.net
Wed Nov 2 18:51:09 CET 2005

Dear SpamBayes Folks,

Thank you for a great product.  So far so good (4 days and counting).

I use a personal domain name (yzer.net) and separate mailboxes to track who
is giving out my name and sending spam.  For example, I signed up as
productopinionpanel at yzer.net and I get tons of spam from that origin (as I
expected).

Your product makes it possible to easily review my e-mail with little to no
worry about false positives or false negatives.  Sorting e-mail into the
proper folders has eliminated those worries and simplified my life.
SpamBayes does a beautiful job of putting my e-mail into my Inbox, Junk
Suspects, and Junk E-mail folders.  I couldn't be happier.  And the price is
terrific ($0!?!).

I must also admit that I get perverse joy at watching SpamBayes move the
spam out of my Inbox and into the Spam folders.  "Take that!" or "So you
thought you could slip by, eh?" I say to myself.

Keep up the great work!

Happily,

Martin Weiser

mweiser at yzer.net