[Spambayes] "Blank" Emails clogging my inbox.

Richard B Barger ABC APR Rich at RBarger.com
Thu Nov 3 18:18:39 CET 2005

Perhaps no one should be as brave or foolhardy as me, but my Spam Cutoff is
0.39, and I never have a false positive -- and I've been running SpamBayes
for 18 months.  Because of odd circumstances, I get a huge volume of mail,
so I think it's a pretty good test.

Rich Barger

---