[Spambayes] Question re SpamBayes Manager/Filtering function

John Giglio jgiglio1 at cox.net
Thu Nov 3 23:04:31 CET 2005

Hi - Ihave Outlook addin binary version 1.0.4 and run WindowsXP and have it
set up to move spam to Junk Email and mark it as read, and move possible
spam to Junk Suspects andmark it unread.  On my other pc, which has the same
version of spambayes and XP, when I delete spam inthe Junk Suspects folder,
it goes to the Junk E-mail folder as read because I had checked the box
under the filtering tab to mark all spam as read. But, when i do the same
thing on my laptop, the spam stays unread.  any ideas as to how to correct
this?  I've rebooted but no change.

thanks

John