[Spambayes] Folder problem

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Nov 4 03:43:57 CET 2005

>   So i tried ll the 4 version. This probelm is fixed in all the binary
> versions. But when i installed it from source, thie problems reoccurs.

I would guess that either your SpamBayes source or your pywin32 versions are
out of date.

> The binary version did produce a log file, but not the souce code one.

If I recall correctly, the source code version writes all output to
Pythonwin's "Trace Collector Debugging Tool" (from the "Tools" menu).
Alternatively, execute the
\python23\lib\site-packages\win32\lib\win32traceutil.py script in another
Command Prompt window.  Once you have done either of these you should see
the trace messages for the source code version.  I suspect you will see a
traceback when clicking on the folder once you get this working.

At least I *think* that is correct - I haven't verified by looking at the
source.

There is actually no good reason for this - it was just my preference while
I was working on the plugin.  It would probably be less confusing if both
source and binary logged the same way.

Hope this helps,

Mark