[Spambayes] Love Spambayes, but I wonder if

Jorge Aulestia jaulestia at supplypro.com
Tue Nov 8 19:34:59 CET 2005

I wonder if I can export the training that I've accumulated on one
machine, into another (my home pc)

My home pc crashed and I had to reinstall everything. I lost all the
training I had build up over months and months of use on that machine.
My work pc has run Spambayes for about the same time.  Any suggestions
on how to do this is greatly appreciated (I suppose it is not just a
matter of copying the .db files, Is it?)

THANKS!

Jorge Aulestia
Market Analyst
SupplyPro, Inc.
9260 Trade Place
San Diego, CA 92126
P. 858-587-6435
F. 858-552-7609
http://www.supplypro.com <blocked::http://www.supplypro.com/>

SupplyPro--the premier provider of automated point-of-use dispensing
technologies to track assets, control inventory, and manage supply chain
information.