[Spambayes] allowed and blocked lists

Leo Esch leo at jsp.cc
Wed Nov 9 22:17:42 CET 2005

Gentlemen,

            I am very satisfied with your SpamBays program used in my PC
with Outlook.

I would like to be able to get a list of allowed and blocked senders which I
would like to put into my mail server, thus reducing the amount of spam I
receive when I am overseas while checking my e-mail on other complters.

            Please tell me how to download these lists.

Sincerely yours

Leo Esch

leo at jsp.cc