[Spambayes] FIP EBAY: Member Action Required

EBAY FIP: eBay Member Services member at ebays.com
Fri Nov 11 06:30:57 CET 2005

Dear eBay Member,

You have not yet verified your eBay account. On Oct 20, 2005 we sent you an email to notify you that you must provide account verification to continue to be a part of eBay. This is needed to protect the integrity of your account

Section 9 of the eBay User agreement states that we may suspend or cancel a users trading privileges if the account contains:
False or missing contact information - Falsifying or omitting your name, address, and/or telephone number (including use of fax machines, pager numbers, modems or disconnected numbers).

Please confirm that your registration details are correct by logging in to eBay and confirming your details

login here  http://www.ebay.com./memberservices/verifylogin/mem=23354477688

All members are required to confirm their data in a timely manner

Regards,

Safeharbor Department
eBay Inc.