[Spambayes] Problem installing in an All-User situation

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Fri Nov 18 16:25:36 CET 2005

I think you just need to execute exactly that command, either from a
command prompt or by selecting "Run..." from the start menu.

You might want to first check that "c:\Program
Files\SpamBayes\bin\outlook_addin_register.exe" exists on your system.
It should, unless you changed the installation directory when you
installed SpamBayes.  If the file does not exist, search your disk for
outlook_addin_register.exe and change the path in the command to match
the directory where the program is found.  (That's what the "correct
path substituted" bit in the troubleshooting guide is about.)