[Spambayes] Problem installing in an All-User situation

Andy Seabrook andyseabrook at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 17:39:21 CET 2005

Thanks Jesse, didn't know you could add to the registry like that.

Anyway. The log reports as it should, after the command is executed, however
still no spambayes in outlook after user logon. The file was in the default
location.

I have tried importing any and all of the files in "bin" through the COM
add-in manager too but to no avail.

spambayes-1.1a1.exe
And Outlook 2002 SP3

Andy