[Spambayes] spambayes not moving spam after it's scored

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Fri Nov 18 17:38:57 CET 2005

Does
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#messages-don-t-move-after-clic
king-until-i-change-folder apply?

________________________________

	From: spambayes-bounces at python.org
[mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org] On Behalf Of Aaron Lager
	Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 11:08 AM
	To: spambayes at python.org
	Subject: [Spambayes] spambayes not moving spam after it's scored

	Our problem is seen after spambayes has been running a while;
one day or more.

	With OL2k after spambayes has been running for a day or more, it
stops sorting the spam.  If I look at the spam score it's 99% spam.

	In the general settings of spambayes the checkbox for enable is
checked.

	In the COM Add-Ins area of OL2k, spambayes is checked.  I do not
see the area in the about menu for disabled components, like I do in
OLXp.

	So what can cause spambayes to score the messages, but not move
them?

	Thanks

	Aaron