[Spambayes] bug?

Sharon Frischling sharon at frischling.com
Sat Nov 19 22:51:55 CET 2005

Hello!

I love SpamBayes!  It worked great on my old computer running Windows XP.  However, I installed it on our new machine that is
running Windows VP Media Center Edition and it hasn't been quite right since.  It works for a while and then stops.  If I shut down
the computer it will work for a while (a couple of hours?).  If I reinstall the program sometimes it works longer (a day or two?).
After that It just puts everything into Junk Suspects and the "Delete As Spam" and "Recover From Spam" buttons do not work.

I transferred over my training databases so there is plenty of info available to score the incoming messages.

Can you help?

Sharon