[Spambayes] Complicated

Charlie & Urs cmcintire at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 24 03:19:37 CET 2005

Hello there,

I just started using Spam Bayes at work on Outlook.  Easy to install and I love it.

I thought that I would install it at home on Outlook Express.  No way. I could have deleted a years worth of spam in the time that I have spent trying to understand the installation.  I am no sure it is hard but the terminology is confusing.  I am not willing to risk having no email to get it going.

Having said all that, you have done some good work here and I will just wait until you get it refined before I give it another go.

Happy holidays, Charlie