[Spambayes] Removing Spambayes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Nov 24 10:01:05 CET 2005

> I’ve had great luck with the program, but have decided to remove it.
> However, it doesn’t show up on the add/remove list, so what do I do?

It should; it might be worth checking again just to be sure (if it
isn't there, then the most likely explanation is that the Add/Remove
list was damaged (registry problems can do this).

The easiest way to remove it would be to reinstall and the use the
Add/Remove control panel (the reinstall will get it back there).  The
more complicated way would be to remove everything manually -
unregister the addin by running the "register_outlook_addin.exe" (in
the "bin" directory) with "--unregister" in the command line, and
delete the folder you installed it into (probably C:\Program Files
\SpamBayes).

=Tony.Meyer