[Spambayes] Delete as Spam button doesn't work

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Nov 24 21:35:07 CET 2005

> Tried 3 attempts to delete Eduardo message as spam (see below) ….
[...]
> SpamBayes: Watching (for filtering) in 'Brook Ken/Inbox'
>
> SpamBayes: Watching (for incremental training) in 'Brook Ken/Junk
> Suspects'
>
> Processing missed spam in folder 'Inbox' by starting a timer
>
> Moving and spam training message 'Re: Eduardo No more Failure' -
> Training on message 'Re: Eduardo No more Failure' in 'Brook Ken/
> Junk Suspects -  already was trained as spam
>
> Moving and spam training message 'Re: Eduardo No more Failure' -
> Training on message 'Re: Eduardo No more Failure' in 'Brook Ken/
> Junk Suspects -  already was trained as spam
>
> Moving and spam training message 'Re: Eduardo No more Failure' -
> Training on message 'Re: Eduardo No more Failure'

This is quite strange - everything appears to be working from the
log.  Is the spam folder definitely configured correctly?  You say
that messages still end up in the unsure folder, but you didn't
mention the spam folder.  I would suggest reselecting it, and seeing
if that fixes the problem.

=Tony.Meyer