[Spambayes] second attempt

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Nov 24 21:46:04 CET 2005

>> I sent the email below last week, but still haven't heard anything
>> from anyone - is there anyone out there who can help me????
>
> I'm sorry, but no-one here seems to know what's going on with your
> machine.  I've never seen this behaviour before, and I don't really
> know
> what to suggest.

The only thing I can think of is that there's something in the log
files.  Debbie: if you're still interested in trying to figure this
out, could you get hold of the log file next time this occurs and
send it to us?  The troubleshooting guide explains how to find the log:

<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/
windows/docs/troubleshooting.html#mail>

=Tony.Meyer