[Spambayes] Please Verify Your Email Address: REPLY to this email.

Nier, Patricia tricia_nier at dailyaccess.com
Tue Nov 29 20:16:19 CET 2005

Message from "Nier, Patricia"

I recognize from your email address that you are a new correspondent.  Thank you. DailyAccess Corporation uses Sender Address Verification (SAV) to ensure that I do not receive unwanted email.

Your message is important to me.

By pressing REPLY and SEND to this message your original message will be delivered to the top of my inbox.  You need only do this once and all future emails will be recognized and delivered directly to me.

When replying to this email, please make sure that the following email address appears in the To: field of the reply:

tricia_nier-confirm-1133291779.13766.c2902d at dailyaccess.com

If you are unable to respond to this authentication request within 14 days, or if your reply is not sent to the correct email address (as indicated above), your message may not be delivered.

Thank you!

Nier, Patricia

Sender Address Verification provided by Sendio (http://www.sendio.com)