[Spambayes] Weird Behavior

Buck, Ken KBuck at dynalab-inc.com
Wed Nov 30 16:22:48 CET 2005

Good Morning....

I'm at a complete loss here about the behavior of SpamBayes...

I've followed all the troubleshooting tips listed for resetting the toolbar
and such.

What happens is SpamBayes will work for a bit, then suddenly stop.

But...  not fully disable.

Eg.  When Outlook 2k is first opened, messages are filtered as normal.

Jump in the Suspicious Folder and I can select multiple messages to mark
either good or bad and that works, but it's a 1 time deal.

After that, I can no longer move multiple messages, just one at a time.

I'm running the latest version.

OS is Win2k w/ Outlook2k.  All MS updates are applied.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Ken